Corona Measures: Up-date
Measures Corona as of January 15, 2022
Our doors are open again!
Join our live classes (or online if you cannot make it to the studio).
Check our schedule for the classes.
When entering the studio, check your QR code with our I-pad. Wear a medical facemask entering the studio and while walking around. During class a face mask is not obligatory.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Team yoga Coolhaven.
We take care of hygiene and ventilation and we ask our students to keep a safe distance and take their responsibility. For those who cannot join a live class we have plenty options to follow the class via live stream (online).
We have a big studio space: In our studio we can teach no fewer than 20 people at 1.5m distance. Still, we keep the maximum number of students per class at 13 so we can avoid congestion and to be sure everyone feels safe. We provide a safe walking route, sufficient disinfectant cleaning products and extra cleaning after each session.
- Come in time to avoid congestion in the changing room.
- If possible, come in your yoga clothes.
- You can bring a large towel (or sheet) to spread over the bolsters or blankets
- Follow the route we marked in the studio.
- Wash your hands and feet before and after class.
- Bring a small towel to dry your feet after washing
- Keep sufficient distance from your fellow students at all times.