We take care of hygiene and ventilation and we ask our students to keep a safe distance and take their responsibility.
We have a big studio space: In our studio we can teach no fewer than 24 people at 1.5m distance.
We will provide a safe walking route, sufficient disinfectant cleaning products and extra cleaning after each session.
Unfortunately, anyone who has a cold or a fever cannot participate. You then have the option to follow the class via live stream.
- Come in time to avoid congestion in the changing room.
- If possible, come in your yoga clothes.
- Bring a small towel for your feet and a large towel (or sheet) to spread over the bolsters or blankets.
- Follow the route we marked in the studio.
- Wash your hands and feet before and after class.
- Keep sufficient distance from your fellow students at all times.