Corona Measures: Up-date
Our doors are open again!
Join our live classes (or online if you cannot make it to the studio).
Check our schedule for the classes.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Team yoga Coolhaven.
We take care of hygiene and ventilation and we ask our students to keep a safe distance and take their responsibility. If you have a fever or cold, please do a selftest. For those who cannot join a live class we have plenty options to follow the class via live stream (online).
We have a big studio space: In our studio we can teach no fewer than 20 people at 1.5m distance so we can avoid congestion and everyone feels safe. We provide a safe walking route, sufficient disinfectant cleaning products and extra cleaning after each session.
- Come in time to avoid congestion in the changing room.
- If possible, come in your yoga clothes.
- You can bring a large towel (or sheet) to spread over the bolsters or blankets
- Follow the route we marked in the studio.
- Wash your hands and feet before and after class.
- Bring a small towel to dry your feet after washing
- Keep sufficient distance from your fellow students