How to join a live-stream class
How to pay, book and join:
- To join a live-stream you need to have a valid Yoga Coolhaven credit card or membership.
- Go to SCHEDULE on our Web-site or to schedule/classes in your Eversports app, and click on the class of your choice. A new box will appear with an explanation about the class and a button to register. Click on the button and you will be registered for the class. If you do not have a valid Yoga Coolhaven credit card or membership, you will be redirected to prices/shop, where you can buy a new credit card or subscribe for a membership.
- Make sure you register for the class at least one hour in advance.
- You will find the Zoom link 15 minutes before the class starts in your Eversports account
Click on the link below to find out how to create an account and buy a credit card with Eversports.
Creating an account is easy, safe and free of charge.
In Iyengar Yoga we often work with props. If you practice a lot at home it makes sense to by these props, but you can also improvise by using what ever you can find in your house to substitute. two tupperware boxes or thick books make a great set of blocks, and a kitchentowel is a good alternative for a belt. Be creative and try different things you can find in your hose.
Besides a yoga mat you will need the following yoga props:
- two yoga blocks
- one belt
- two or more sturdy blankets or towels
- a (yoga) chair, preferably without armrests and wheels
How to prepare:
- Look for a place in the house with enough space to stretch arms and legs in a standing and lying positions.
- Clear some wall space (a closed door makes an exellent wall space)
- Prepare your mat and other props
- Put your computer/laptop/tablet in front of your mat, to have a view of the screen.
- Make sure you are ready 10 minutes before you start and click on the link you received via email. This will automatically log you in to the class.
- Don't worry if the technique doesn't work right away. If you do it more often, it will make you more comfortable.