How to join a live-stream class
How to pay, book and join:
- To join a live-stream you need to have a valid Yoga Coolhaven class card or subscription.
- Before you can follow the class, you have to check-in by clicking on the class of your choice in our schedule (Pay 'n Plan). Find our schedule in our menu above or in your Pay 'n Plan app on your phone. Live stream classes are marked blue in the schedule. Once you checked in, two credits will be booked from your credit card and we will send the ZOOM link to your e-mail adres.
- You will recieve the Zoom link between 1 hour and 15 minutes before the class starts.
- Make sure you check in at least one hour in advance, otherwise you might not recieve the Zoom link in time for the class.
Click on the link below to find out how to create an account and buy a credit card with Pay n Plan.
Creating an account is easy, safe and free of charge.
In Iyengar Yoga we often work with props. If you practice a lot at home it makes sense to by these props, but you can also improvise by using what ever you can find in your house to substitute. two tupperware boxes or thick books make a great set of blocks, and a kitchentowel is a good alternative for a belt. Be creative and try different things you can find in your hose.
Besides a yoga mat you will need the following yoga props:
- two yoga blocks
- one belt
- two or more sturdy blankets or towels
- a (yoga) chair, preferably without armrests and wheels
How to prepare:
- Look for a place in the house with enough space to stretch arms and legs in a standing and lying positions.
- Clear some wall space (a closed door makes an exellent wall space)
- Prepare your mat and other props
- Put your computer/laptop/tablet in front of your mat, to have a view of the screen.
- Make sure you are ready 10 minutes before you start and click on the link you received via email. This will automatically log you in to the class.
- Don't worry if the technique doesn't work right away. If you do it more often, it will make you more comfortable.